~~`Food for our Thoughts`~~

"Life is a journey, and love is what makes that journey worthwhile...."

"The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the
utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience... -- Eleanor Roosevelt"

Thursday, March 6, 2008

10,000 BC


My boyfriend and I were celebrating our 19th monthsary and we decided to watch some movie. He insisted we watch 10,000 bc since his friend said that It was a good movie. At first, I don't like it because its some first age kind of story or something brutal yet good movie like 300.

So, since he insisted I stand by his choice that we watched that movie. We went to Robinson to watch that movie and our money was so worth it when we watch that movie. The Movie is good. The effect are great and the story was cute.. It tells that no man can above us except GOD.. Also tha prophecy thing is very cute. At first i didn't understand the prophecy but as soon as it gets to the plot I understood it. Now I understand also why its called 10,000 BC..hahahah! Its the time when the egypt is building their pyramids and start building their nation. I range it 9 out of 10. Plus I like the girl who played the main character. Camilla Belle is so pretty in that movie.

No comments: