~~`Food for our Thoughts`~~

"Life is a journey, and love is what makes that journey worthwhile...."

"The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the
utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience... -- Eleanor Roosevelt"

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Laptop and Must Have List!


Yeay! finally I have a laptop.. When my mother came here from Taiwan to visit my Father
their graduation gift for me is a Laptop..yeay! I'm so excited that now I have my own laptop. I don't need to borrow our family laptop anymore..

finally they gave me my #1 must have gadget in my life

here's my must have list:
1.) Laptop (although i have..may laptop dream is Panasonic toughbook..Yeay!)
2.) n95 cellphone (not much of a thing but i definitely want a newer cellphone.heheh!)
3.) ps3 (definitely must have especially i'm an RPG gamer..)

it's not much of a list but this is the things I must have! I really hope when I graduate I can fulfill my must have list.. Now that I can have buy all that I want since I will finally have a compensation for working..^_^

I just hope when I go to America I will find a job that related to my studies. Dreams.. hay! I just hope I can succeed.. No.. I must say.. I WILL Succeed! hehehe!! I will prove to those people that I can make it and be independent and more mature from now on..

No comments: